Recipe: Yummy Grandma's Sour Cream Dessert

Grandma's Sour Cream Dessert. I can remember her serving this at most holiday functions. Sour cream is the surprise ingredient in this meaty lasagna. It makes the cheese layer extra-rich and tasty.

Grandma's Sour Cream Dessert Try Grandma's Apple Crisp, Crock Pot Apple Crisp Pork Chops, and Old Fashioned Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce. Here is how you cook it. These Sour Cream Sugar Cookies are soft and fluffy with just the right amount of sweetness -- with or without frosting! You can have Grandma's Sour Cream Dessert using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Grandma's Sour Cream Dessert

  1. You need of Sour Cream.
  2. You need of Mandarin Oranges drained.
  3. It's of Pineapple Tidbits undrained.
  4. Prepare of Miniature Marshmallows.
  5. Prepare of Maraschino cherries (your choice) drained.

But the holidays come and I start to flip through family cookbooks and think back to Christmas gatherings at Grandma and Grandpa's. Home > Recipes > Dessert > Grandma's Sour Cream Pound Cake. One of my Hubby's favorite desserts growing up was his Grandma's Sour Cream Pound Cake. He talks about it all the time, so when I had the opportunity to make it with my mother-in-law recently, I couldn't pass it up!

Grandma's Sour Cream Dessert step by step

  1. Dump all ingredients in a large bowl.
  2. Mix well.

Every year for Christmas my Grandma makes these moist, delicious Sour Cream Drop Cookies. They are so simple to make and are perfect for dessert or even with a cup of coffee in the morning! My grandma still makes these, but I always make at least one batch for my family to enjoy at home. Grandma J's Rolled Sugar Cookies - A lightly sweetened, moist, cake-like sugar cookie with whipped vanilla buttercream frosting. This is the best sour cream Rolled Sugar Cookie recipe I've made!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Yummy Gluten free Anzac cookies

Recipe: Perfect Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars

Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cookies!!!